Folder, video and misc. improvements
Just a small update this time, it includes:
* Folders menu item now links to folders instead of awards.
* When adding menu items/attachments all form fields are sorted correctly.
* Current embed selection (on images page) is saved.
* While installing BrainyVidGen a separated start menu folder is created (it used to go in the BrainyViewer folder)
* The videos are now responsive, this can be disabled in Style section.
* The unsubscribe link in html mailings is now correct html.
* Mailing prefix and postfix can be pages.
* Folders can now be attachments and part of books. You can also comments on folders.
Galleries, folders, copy account, link accounts and more
I've just uploaded a new update which includes some major changes:
* Galleries, you can now create galleries which contain multiple images.
* Folders, folders can contain one or more images and can be used to categorize your image collection. Folders can also made "Public", the images in a public folder can be viewed by your users.
* Your users can copy images to their own folders (you can enabled this using the site settings option "Students may copy images to folders
* Registration has been made easier with the site settings option "For registration existing accounts can be copied ". When a user that has a account on another cozyuni site tries to register on another site he will see the option to copy the account. Handy no need to enter registration information anymore.
* Users can now link all cozyuni accounts they have. This for example can be usefull to synchronize profile changes.
And yet again another update
For your information i've just uploaded a new update, this update includes the following:
* Specific pages can now be excluded from search result ("Show page in search results" )
* Specific pages can now be hidden from the timeline ("Show page on timeline" )
* New home widget: Search
* Favicon specified in Branding section is now used in dashboard.
* Knowledge base articles now appear in timeline.
* Search box in header on frontend (this can be disabled, see Style > Header)
* Hints now links to articles on http://www.brainyfront.com/
* Form submissions can now be displayed on front end. (disabled by default). A new field type is added: Private. This allows the user that submits form to specify if his submission may appear on the front end.